I could write you a sappy paragraph about how this is the most important day of your life (it's definitely one of them) or how I specialize in capturing timeless memories (I kind of do), or how I'm in love with weddings (also pretty accurate), but you've heard it all before. And the truth is, that's probably a pretty great descriptor of every freaking wedding photographer out there. It's also true of the wedding faux-tographers too (see what I did there?).
So let me throw the script out the window. Let me tell you what I'm NOT.
- I'm not your friend with a good camera (or, if we happen to be friends, I'm not JUST that). I have 12 years of experience and nearly 300 weddings under my belt. I've been published in Harper's Bazaar Bride and BRIDES magazine, plus about a dozen or more online publications. I know what I'm doing and I can back up my claims.
- I'm not a risk-taker, not with a client's wedding. I have training, experience, back-up gear (back-up EVERYTHING really), insurance, and an exorbitant amount of patience. I don't gamble with your wedding day, and neither should you.
- I'm not a leave-you-hanging kind of girl. I don't expect you to just know what to do - that's why you hired me. I am here every step of the way to guide you on timeline, vendor choices, when the "good light" is, how to pose, how to NOT pose, etc. I don't just show up and shoot. I prepare, I plan, I execute, and I do it all in a way that enhances YOUR vision.
- I don't hoard your digital files. You get them. Always. Like, always always. Fully edited, full resolution size, with print waiver. It's your wedding, so I say live it up, print 'em all, and make it rain at all your family functions for the next decade.
- I don't tell you I love weddings but really mean I only like you for 5 hours. You book me for your wedding, I'm there start to finish, every time (just call me your Personal Paparazzi).
I love my southern California stomping grounds, but I adore destination events. Coverage is available in any location you can dream up. So drop me an email and let's get this party started.