"Brienne is the epitome of an artist; always dreaming, creating, stretching her creative muscles in new and exciting ways."
- Rochelle Leigh Wall, Delightful by Rochelle
I could write you a sappy paragraph about how this is the most important day of your life (it's definitely one of them) or how I specialize in capturing timeless memories (I kind of do), or how I'm in love with weddings (also pretty accurate), but you've heard it all before. And the truth is, that's probably a pretty great descriptor of every freaking wedding photographer out there. It's also true of the wedding faux-tographers too (see what I did there?).
So let me throw the script out the window. Let me tell you what I'm NOT.
- I'm not your friend with a good camera (or, if we happen to be friends, I'm not JUST that). I have 10 years of experience and 250+ weddings under my belt. I've been published in Harper's Bazaar Bride and BRIDES magazine, plus about a dozen or more online publications. I know what I'm doing and I can back up my claims.
- I'm not a risk-taker, not with a client's wedding. I have training, experience, back-up gear (back-up EVERYTHING really), insurance, and an exorbitant amount of patience. I don't gamble with your wedding day, and neither should you.
- I'm not a leave-you-hanging kind of girl. I don't expect you to just know what to do - that's why you hired me. I am here every step of the way to guide you on timeline, vendor choices, when the "good light" is, how to pose, how to NOT pose, etc. I don't just show up and shoot. I prepare, I plan, I execute, and I do it all in a way that enhances YOUR vision.
- I don't hoard your digital files. You get them. Always. Like, always always. Fully edited, full resolution size, with print waiver. It's your wedding, so I say live it up, print 'em all, and make it rain at all your family functions for the next decade.
- I don't tell you I love weddings but really mean I only like you for 6 hours. You book me (or my associate) for your wedding, we're there start to finish, every time (just call us your Personal Paparazzi).
I love my southern California stomping grounds, but I adore destination events. Coverage is available in any location you can dream up. So drop me an email and let's get this party started.
Coverage from $3500 (includes 2 photographers)
Remember Glamour Shots? You know, those poofy-bangs, halo-light-on-the-hair, soft and hazy pictures of your mom on the hallway wall?
This? This is not that.
I've poured myself into my work, trained with master-craftswomen and men all over the world, tried and failed and tried again until I got lighting and posing and composition and editing and the technical sides of my gear firmly under my thumbs. And then I learned how to do that all over again under the water.
I am not here to send you home with a digital proof copy of your face. I'm here to create spectacular and jaw-dropping wall art for your home, your business, and your life. Images that make you whisper I can't believe that's me. Portraits that make you stand taller and sneak a new line into your inner-dialogue that goes something like geez, I'm kind of gorgeous (and you are). Whole series of imagery that you proudly display so that you can relive that boost of confidence or that incredible experience every. single. time. you see it.
I don't just take pretty little pictures. I am proud to have become a master of my craft so that I can prove to you that you are a work of art.
Sessions are $290
(all prints & digital portrait files are purchased separately)