This is the part of the website where I’m supposed to list a bunch of really interesting and impressive facts about myself (cuz that’s not awkward…). So then. Here it goes:
- My parents always told me that I could be anything I wanted when I grew up. So at the (very) mature age of 3, I decided I wanted to be a bird (hello?! FLYING!!) and climbed up on our second story balcony to spread my wings and take my destiny in my tiny featherless arms. I think I misunderstood the assignment.
- My favorite animal is a llama, with a close second being the capybara. Imagine my joy and finding out, after moving to our mountain home a few years ago, that there is an entire llama FARM just a few miles down the road!
- My full entry into nerd-hood was sealed when I joined band at the age of 8. Problem was, when I started, it was taller than me. So I had to learn how to play it with my foot for those really low notes. I’m so cool, you guys.
If you’re one of those people that wants all that fancy-schmancy resumé looking stuff, here are the technical bits.
- I started my career in photography in December of 2005, having spent a lot of time prior to that training, taking lessons, and generally getting educated on the topic.
- I’ve shot nearly 300 weddings to date (about to go over that mark!), literally nearing a thousand portrait sessions, and I still love it. Unique and personality-driven people are my jam. I always try to tailor your experience with me and the final images to YOU. Cuz that’s how it should be.
- I’m a non-discriminatory photo studio and truly welcome all colors, creeds, backgrounds, ethnicities, religions, identities, orientations, and any other group categories I forgot to put in that list. I work with people.
- I’ve been published in everything from Harper’s Bazaar Bride to BRIDES Magazine (a division of Vogue) to CocoEco Magazine, to HGTV, etc. I’ve been featured with about 2 dozen online publications (this is where you can feel free to say “ooooooooohhhh”). I’ve also worked with people from LL Cool J and Bobby Kennedy Jr. to businesses like the Los Angeles Rams and Anthropologie (and about 3 dozen more… say it with me, “aaaaaahhhhhh”).
For reals though, I have a lot of experience, a lot of fun doing my job (it’s the best in the world in my book!), and if you would like specifics on anything, don’t hesitate to ask me. The takeaway is this: whatever it is you need, rest assured that I got you covered and you’re investment with me won’t disappoint!