This the part where I put little mandatory little facts to convince that I'm interesting. So here it goes:
- I ran a 1/2 marathon in attempt to turn myself into a runner. I still hate running.
- I danced in the 2000 Dublin (as in the capitol of Ireland) St. Patrick's Day parade in front of roughly 2.1 million people. I am not a dancer.
- I have nearly convinced myself to go vegetarian numerous time. But then, bacon.
And, in case you're the person who really wants to know the resume type stuff, here's a peek at that too:
- I have 11 years of experience as a full-time professional photographer, working with clients in the music industry, advertising, fashion and publication, as well as maintaining a healthy private client list. However, my most well-known work is almost always my underwater portraits (#MermaidSessions). Oddly enough, my B.A. is in Music Business.
- Publications Include: Harper’s Bazaar India, BRIDES Magazine (a division of Vogue), Recording Magazine, Mix Magazine, CocoEco (all print), Style Me Pretty, Green Wedding Shoes, Destination I Do, Grey Likes Wedding, Grey Likes Baby, Baby Lifestyles Magazine, and dozens of other online publications.
- In 2015, I was officially added to the list of regular writers for Photography Awesomesauce, an educational publication and resource for current and aspiring photographers.