I'm a wife. I'm a mom of two. I'm an artist.
Sounds glamorous, right? How about a little bit of the not-so-glamorous? I'm all for keepin' it real, so here you go:
* I'm extraordinarily clumsy (to epic levels, I assure you. Like, dislocate-my-pelvis-while-bowling levels).
* I'm a little obsessed with tattoos (I have 7, but that's because I'm holding myself back).
* I have a lot of animals so I'm pretty much always lightly coated in fur (2 dogs, 2 cats and counting).
* I don't sleep very much and I am most definitely a night owl (me and mornings? not. friends.).
* I love reading and know all the grammar rules, but politely decline to use them when blogging (much to my writer-mother's chagrin).
* I talk way too loud and way too fast.
But despite all that, I am still most definitely an artist at heart. This December marks 9 years of pursuing my passion for photography and I can confidently say that I feel comfortable shooting in pretty much any environment with just about any conditions. I love what I do, I've thrown myself into it whole-heartedly (because every passion deserves that kind of attention and mastery!) and I'm blessed to do what I do.
Enough about me though. I want to know about you! What moves you? What makes you laugh? Are you a loud talker too? Let's connect. Let's make art. Let's have an amazing time while we create. I'm ready. Are you?